NEW from ORBIS! The 42 x 30 Small-Format HP Pallet is designed to optimize the supply chain of small footprint retailers by eliminating product touches during the order replenishment process, from distribution center (DC) to store to floor. With this new pallet, full case and split-cases can be sorted and loaded at the DC. The pallet is then delivered to the store and used as a replenishment vehicle at the point of sale. Once pallets arrive at the retailer, they can be moved directly to the floor, reducing labor costs and maximizing storage space.
See an interview at Modex 2015 on Small-Format solutions!
- Faster deliveries, with 30” pallet width that provides access through narrow doorways and maneuverability in store
- Truckload density, with 45 pallet locations per 53’ trailer
- Generous clearance for forklifts to de-nest a full stack of pallets, with slanted fork entry and a discontinuous, stepped pallet lip
- Ease of manual handling, with a 20 lb tare weight and ergonomic hand holes
- Added efficiency with molded-in stretch wrap notches in each pallet corner
- Fork Truck Entry: 4 way
- Hand Truck Entry: 4 way (21" tine)
Orbis Small Format Pallets