With multiple compartment options, this tote optimizes picking and warehousing operations while offering excellent product protection. The all-plastic, fully reusable ORBIS ML6040-325 tote was designed specifically to interface with many types of automated, mini-load and shuttle systems found in today’s state-of-the-art warehouses. It offers a dual-sided divider system that locks dividers in place on the top and bottom of container, to eliminate divider movement and prevent product shift. Dividers are engineered to fit seamlessly into the grid, or hybrid, container bottom and can create up to eight different cells for different part sizes or batches.
The ML6040-325 is also designed to accept an optional pod, offering greater picking versatility. This allows the worker to replenish the container by simply replacing an empty pod with a full one, without having to remove individual parts out of the cell. Each tote holds 4 to 8 molded pods that snap securely onto the grid bottom. This allows for efficient picking and replenishment of product.
ORBIS containers are precisely molded to interface seamlessly with automation and reduce system downtime found with inconsistent package design. The ML6040-325 is available with a smooth bottom, if compartmentalization is not required.
- Easily configured divider system
- Comfortable handling with contoured handles
- Generous internal volume to hold more product
- Reinforced bottom minimizes deflection
- Versatile picking with optional removable cup system
- Ergonomic handles on all four sides, as well as on the bottom of the container for easy handling.
- Easily cleanable, with 16 wall drain holes and 12 bottom drain holes
- Fully recyclable at the end of its service life