ORBIS' newest pallet for the automotive industry! The 45 x 48 SFP pallet offers strength in the rugged automotive supply chain The 45 x 48 Structural Foam PowerLite (SFP) pallet provides a cost-effective, versatile solution for storage and shipment of automotive parts and components. This pallet is based on the AIAG 45 x 48 standard. Exceptionally strong, this nestable pallet boosts efficiency and helps standardize distribution through every tier of the supply system. It is one-piece structural structural foam-molded and offers a smooth deck and molded-in lip. The nestable design enables efficient storage when empty. The 45 x 48 SFP is fully compatible with ORBIS StakPak and Hand Held Folding Container Systems. This plastic pallet offers an economic, environmental and efficient alternative to wood pallets or skids.
- Exceptional durability, yet lighter than alternative pallets, at 36 lbs
- Increased nest ratio to get 13% more in an empty stack
- Structural foam molded
- Redesigned leg ribbing pattern for increased impact durability
- Enhancements made to the inside of the pallet lip to stop the entire lip from tearing off in the event of aggressive impact
- Tapered fork entry to reduce direct impact with fork tines