The FP60 drives efficiency in all types of distribution applications. These reusable totes stack when closed and nest when open for space saving storage and return. With lockable, hinged lids that prevent the costly loss of product, these attached-lid containers are the ideal solution for split-case picking and shipping. The durable construction and superior design of these reusable containers ensure a long service life, providing excellent return on investment and reduced distribution cost per trip when compared to corrugated boxes. Contoured handles for easy handling and dimensional consistency for repeatable performance in automated systems. This FliPak is fully recyclable at the end of its service life.
Learn how FLIPAK containers adds efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- 30.0" x 22.0" x 20.5" footprint
- Metal hinge
- Used for the distribution of health and beauty care items, pharmaceuticals. grocery, periodicals and general merchandise
- Textured bottom
- Choose from solid, drain hole or plus-grid bottom styles
- Injection molded
- Quick-release label area on attached hinged cover and ends for easy reading and quick label exchange
- Molded-in 1/4” or 3/8” diameter reinforced holes for standard security ties