The FP244 is the newest addition to the FliPak® product line and features additional ribbing for better load weight distribution and a smooth, flat lid for optimal weight bearing capacity. The FP244 is compatible with ORBIS’ FP243, FP242 and other 27” x 17” x 12” competitive totes. The FP244 is available with a solid, drain hole or plus grid textured bottom. The hinge can be ordered in plastic or metal hinge.
This container continues the tradition of innovation with a design that accommodates all types of product in many work-in-process, picking, storage and distribution applications in today’s supply chains. The reusable plastic attached-lid container takes the place of corrugated shipping boxes, for long-term packaging savings. Like all FliPak containers, the FP244 stacks when full and nests when empty for the most efficient use of available space. The FP244 is fully recyclable at the end of its service life.
Learn how FLIPAK containers adds efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- Improves performance with additional tote ribbing and a smooth, flat weight-bearing lid
- Reduces transportation costs with a highly efficient nest ratio and 53' truckload quantity of 3,520
- Reduces labor cost by eliminating the labor associated with the set up or disposal of fiber corrugated shipping boxes.
- Adds load security with secure interlocking lids and optional lid snap feature
- Holds more product with a large container capacity and 11.5 inches of product clearance for all types of product