The FP171 drives efficiency in all types of distribution applications. These reusable totes stack when closed and nest when open for space saving storage and return. With lockable, hinged lids that prevent the costly loss of product, these attached-lid containers are the ideal solution for split-case picking and shipping. The durable construction and superior design of these reusable containers ensure a long service life, providing excellent return on investment and reduced distribution cost per trip when compared to corrugated boxes. Contoured handles for easy handling and dimensional consistency for repeatable performance in automated systems. This FliPak is fully recyclable at the end of its service life.
Learn how FLIPAK containers adds efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- 21.8" x 14.9" x 12.1" footprint
- Metal hinge
- Textured bottom
- Choose from solid, drain-hole or plus-grid bottom styles
- Injection molded
- Optimizes outbound trucks with more stacked containers per 53’ trailer
- Inside product clearance allows more product per container
- With shorter nest stop and narrow gull wing span
- More empty containers can be stacked in a standard 53’ trailer for inbound trips