The GitterPak™ stacks securely when full and folds when empty for return trips, allowing for more containers per truck when compared with fixed-wall gitterboxes. With its all-plastic design, it features a tare weight less than metal bins, so trucks will efficiently cube out before weighing out because of heavy packaging.
Its 1200mm x 800mm x 960mm footprint makes it ideal for sequencing parts, as well as right-sizing part shipments for line-side assembly and work-in-process operations. The GitterPak was designed to better protect and transport parts in global automotive and industrial applications by eliminating the need for steel stillages, gitterboxes or wooden crates commonly found in automotive/industrial packaging systems.
The innovative three-runner base design allows the GitterPak to fit into current supported racking systems or automation systems that are currently standardized on the European 1200 x 800 footprint. The runner’s double-wall construction was designed to withstand impact from fork trucks, while its two-snap engagement ensures secure runner-to-base connection.
- Featuring a best-in-class 900 kg weight capacity designed to replace steel gitterboxes.
- Ship more of your product per return truckload by offering a lighter tare weight and heavy-duty collapsible design — ship 272 collapsed GitterPaks versus 78 non-collapsible metal bins.
- Excellent interior access and greater ergonomics for operator safety, with large access doors available on up to four sides.
- Reliable part quality and plant cleanliness, with all-plastic material that is easy to clean, won’t rust and prevents metal-on-metal part damage.
- Attractive ROI, with lower total cost of ownership.
- Multiple identification options to visually manage inventory.
- Strong handling performance, with a double-wall, three-runner base that is fully repairable.