The heavy-duty HDRS3016-19 BulkTote® is ideal for metal stampings and other heavy, dense components. Designed to hold 500 lbs, this reusable 30” x 16” bulk container is built for long-lasting durability in heavy-duty applications and is first of its size to offer 4-way fork truck entry for easy handling and versatile line-side part delivery.
The internal capacity of traditional handheld and collapsible bulk containers can be underutilized when holding heavy, dense parts due to high weight loads or slower turning SKU’s. With the BulkTote, line side space can be reduced to nearly half while delivering the same amount of product to the line or doubling the amount of SKU’s in the same 32" x 30" line side footprint.
The BulkTote replaces wire baskets, steel tubs or wood/corrugated packaging with a fully reusable handling solution. Weighing just 30 pounds when empty, the one-piece BulkTote is also easy to manually handle while providing a durable and robust design.
- Unique fork opening at the top of the container offers the ability to present the short side to the assembly line
- Better use of internal capacity optimizes the amount of parts delivered to the line
- Wide stacking ridge allows for secure load stacking
- Structural foam molded in high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Custom protective ORBIShield dunnage is available for all ORBIS BulkPak containers.