ORBIS HELPS MOVE PRODUCT SAFER & MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH NEW OFFERINGS AT PACKEXPO
ORBIS to Also Feature Five-Step Supply Chain Optimization Process
ORBIS Corporation will be at PackExpo 2015
in Las Vegas in September at Booth #S-6549, within the Reusable Packaging Pavilion. The company will showcase the latest innovations in reusable pallets, totes, products and services it has introduced to increase efficiency within the food, beverage, retail and industrial supply chains.
ORBIS experts will also be available to walk visitors through its “5-Step Supply Chain Optimization Process” which improves the flow and management of product throughout the customer’s supply chain, for overall cost reduction and sustainability efficiencies. The process, which offers customized solutions, measureable ROI and significant environmental benefits, has been a proven success for many of today’s leading Fortune 500 international companies in the industrial, consumer, food and beverage industries.
In addition to featuring its “5-step process,” ORBIS will also showcase new reusable packaging products and services they’ve developed to help companies move product safely and efficiently within the supply chain, with significant cost reduction. Demonstrations at the ORBIS booth will include an array of innovative designs the company has developed to shift traditional thinking for reusable packaging and how those new designs benefit customers:
- Small Format Pallet — 42” x 30” nestable pallet designed to optimize the supply chains of small format stores by promoting vertical trailer cube space and enabling maneuverability for in-store storage and replenishment. As the small format retailer segment continues to grow, companies are looking for ways to reduce unloading time and speed up merchandising time in these small stores. These products are designed to reduce touches throughout the supply chain, optimize truckload space and streamline deliveries.
- Tote and Dolly Mobile Solutions – ORBIS’ newest FliPak totes are compatible with dollies for rapid store replenishment and omni-channel applications.
- Picking Totes for Omni-Channel Applications – Plastic reusable totes, when combined mobile carts, are ideal for picking in a wide range of environments, from warehouses to distribution centers to retail. As omni-channel distribution continues to expand for retailers, it is critical to have the packaging needed to protect product and streamline replenishment.
- Stack’R Pallet — Expanded 40” x 48” Stack’R plastic pallet line includes an array of user options, from a non-rackable stacking pallet to a fully edge-rackable pallet that racks up to 3,000 lbs.
- OPTE Bulk — This sleevepack features a proprietary “active latch” that enables workers to engage and release the sleeve from the pallet from a standing position, with no bending required. *An MHI Innovation Award finalist.
ORBIS will also present two on-floor theater sessions, giving attendees a chance to learn how today’s largest companies are currently driving efficiencies within their supply chain through the use of reusable plastic packaging:
- “Transforming Automated Packaging with Reusability” – Monday, September 28, 2015 from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. in C-1041 (Central Hall)
- “Transforming Automated Packaging with Reusability” – Tuesday, September 29, 2015 from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. in RPA Learning Center (around the corner from the ORBIS booth)